For my upcoming 17th birthday I am holding a small picnic gathering with a few close friends, following the theme of Harry Potter. This week, being off school, I have started making a few crafty bits an bobs ready for the get together and generally just getting in the festive potter spirit! I have decided I shall decorate the forest with a Hedwig piñata, different house colour bunting and brightly coloured blankets. As it is Harry potter themed, I am hoping a few will turn up in fancy dress! Here are my crafts so far...





By planning such a wonderful party you did a wonderful job dear. I personally think it is really hard to plan a themed party. Once, I had planned a themed baby shower for my sister at event venues Chicago. Everything went well with help of staff but it was definitely a difficult part to plan.
ReplyDelete